A driven individual for whom nothing is too much trouble. I have a feeling that she would survive and thrive no matter what discipline she chose to follow.
A former competitive equestrian who drinks in all things marketing, she keeps me on my toes, alerting me to new ideas every week.
So while she offers no nickname, let’s say I’ll call her the Boss from now on!
Topshop – take heed, please don’t miss out on Amelia!!!!
- Name – Amelia
- Nickname – n/a
- Age – 19
- Course of study at MMU – Retail Marketing Management
- What is your dream job? – Head of Marketing at Topshop.
- Where do you see yourself at 30 years old? – Living in New York or Sydney.
- Tunnocks Teackes or Kit Kat? Peanut Butter Kit Kat!
- Favourite TV Show? – The Inbetweeners or Sex and the City, bit of a difference!
- Who is your role model? – My Auntie, she lives in Spain doing what she loves.
- What is the last book you read? – The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- What is your favourite film? – Lord of The Rings, best films ever.
- What was the last CD you bought? – TNGHT ep
- What made you choose Manchester for your degree? – Manchester is my favourite city in England.
- What is your most commonly used word or phrase? – ‘I love [insert random object/thing]’
- If you could invite 4 famous people to dinner, who would you invite and why? – Miley Cyrus, because I love her, Ed Westwick, because he’s gorgeous, Mila Kunis because I have a massive girl crush on her and Zach Braff because he’s hilarious.
- Where is the one place on earth you’d like to visit? – I couldn’t name just one, I hope to see the whole world before I die.
- What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done? – I am the biggest wimp, so that would probably be learning to horse ride and eventually competing on my own Horse.
- How much is a pint of milk? – 50p
- Who’s going to win this year’s X Factor? – I really don’t care.
- Of all the products available at newroomsonline, which is your favourite? – The Chupa Chups Umbrella, you can’t survive Manchester without one!